The Pickwick Papers (1836-37)
- Holbein's Dance of Death (PP 3)
- English Literature: Audio Books and Single Cassettes (Jimcin Recordings)
- #C-176 THE PICKWICK PAPERS by Charles Dickens Read by Walter Zimmerman
- One of Haig's Favourite Excerpts: The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club.
- The Pickwick Papers (VCI Home Videos)
- THE GREAT WHITE HORSE HOTEL (Ipswich, PP 22)
- The Saracens Head -- the historic coaching inn, rumoured to be the inspiration for Dickens Pickwick Papers.
- THE PORTSMOUTH PLAYERS -- Pickwick is at the Guildhall in Portsmouth the week commencing 17-21 February 1998.
- Top of Page The Dickens Page
- Mitsuharu Matsuoka's Home Page